A design refers to the new or original features of shape, configuration, pattern or ornament that are applied to an article. A design must be distinctive and give an article a unique appearance. A registered design protects the visible features of shape, configuration, pattern or ornament applied to an article, by any industrial process, which appeal to the eye.
Our services include:
- To apply for international design registration
- To conduct design search and evaluation
- To give advice on design registration
- To file design application
- To deal with the issues relating to the review, rejection, defense, revocation, opposition and dispute of design
- To collect the certificate of design registration on behalf of the applicant.